Download materials & articles from a program that you recently attended.
Speaking, Teaching & Coaching
Customize a program for your organization.
Learn more about how Affinity works with Bar Associations.
Books & Software Manuals
Browse books and software manuals for legal professionals.
Barron K. Henley is an attorney, a founding partner of Affinity Consulting Group, a nationally recognized speaker, and an expert in law practice automation. Mr. Henley has been teaching CLE classes since 1993 throughout the U.S. and Canada covering a wide variety of topics related to law practice management and legal technology. Barron lives in Dublin, Ohio with his wife of 30 years, and they have three grown daughters.
- Fundamental Cyber Security Measures Every Lawyer Must Take
- How To Protect Yourself and Preserve Confidentiality When Negotiating
- Instruments Electronically How To Discuss Security Issues With Your Clients
- Communication Breakdowns – Technology and Process Improvements To Help You Avoid This Significant Malpractice Trap
Practical Tech Skills
- Microsoft Word Power Hour – Tips for Complex Legal Document Formatting
- Microsoft Outlook and Email Management Techniques for Lawyers
- Microsoft Excel – You Own It, Now Use It!
- PDF Files – The Risks, Benefits and Skills Every Lawyer Needs
- 60 Legal Tech Tips, Tricks, Gadgets and Websites in 60 Minutes
- It’s Time For a Change – Superior Methods for Drafting Complex Documents
- Document Automation – How To Harness The Most Disruptive Legal Technology
- Champagne Technology on a Beer Budget
- The Devil Is In The Details – A Case Study on Law Office Process Mapping
- How To Train Your Dragon – Speech Recognition Technology In A Law Practice
- Still Buried in Paper? Key Elements for Meaningful Paper Reduction